Since Julius easily blocked that stomp, I would laugh my ass off if Toa's hits aren't doing anything and Julius is just shaking and frustrated that he found a guy taller and bigger than he is.

That initial weigh-in and height comparison is probably still bothering him.

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer that just makes him an hypocrite if he values a warriors honor code he shouldn't be there in the first place, this goes beyond not agreeing with some small details within an organisation.

What

Holy shucks man I'm going gaga over how fucking BASED the monster battling in the ring are holy fuck. This Maori Monster is using similar technique like Ohma's!??
Shit. Julius better Caesar up some techniques of his own! Use a technique to amplify your power Julius I know you can!!!

Also, I don't want to imagine SpongeBob's house using Advance and Demons Bane at the same time. If he does then can we say the Beard's Archnemesis has arrived?

Fuuck.

THIS IS GETTING GOOD HOLY SHIT EVER SINCE'S I SAW OHMA ALIVE I'VE BEEN GETTING MORE AMAZE ON HOW THIS FIGHT GONNA END

@cgr julius losing to wakatsuki doesn't discredit hayami's statement though
they're both top tier fighters, just because julius was beaten through technique, it doesn't mean that he's a meathead, just that wakatsuki had better technique

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Top_Nep
julius losing to wakatsuki doesn't discredit hayami's statement though
as I've mentioned, not 100%, but it does make muteba's assessment much more credible

also, hayami's statement is more about athleticism/bodybuilding itself, it isn't completely applicable to actual fighting.

they're both top tier fighters
top tier fighter =/= not meathead fighter

wakatsuki had better technique
a lot better since julius has no technique

I'm tired of debating over these technicalities: the results and muteba's (a true pro) wording in the translation are clearly there. If you have an issue with it ask the translators to change muteba's words instead of bothering me.

Dex-chan lover
what is a "seeker" ? is this a concept from the manga fist of the seeker ? can anyone explain this concept ?

page 4 : toa mudo can even use the boxing style of kaolan wongsawat ?

Double-page supporter
Meathead is incorrect because meathead is to do with strategy and tactics, not technique. Julius has excellent tactics, his technique is simply nonexistent. That's not a problem with the translation, Muteba simply makes a poor analysis of the situation. Characters can frequently make bad reads.

I expect King not to make any more predictions because that's a borderline spoiler now that he's revealed to be such a good picker.

Dex-chan lover
goof :

in page 16 : the girl counts to 2 .

in page 19 : the girl counts to 4 .

but between these 2 pages , there are at least 27 lines that are said by the characters .

Watching people lap these chapters up is sad. I might drop this for a few months cause the week to week isn't exciting enough anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
No it really doesn't seeing as how he has broken no honor code whatsoever. His teammates have literally nothing to do with his goal

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer they have everything to do with him, you don't get to join a bunch of scumbags and then go around preaching to other people about the very things your group is breaking.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
DUDE! The fuck is wrong with you? Going by your dumbass logic Wakatsuki is just as fucked up and evil as Akoya. Purgatory is just a means to find strong opponents. They aren’t his family or his friends as far as we know. You’re literally playing the guilty by association card and failing miserably

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer stop wasting time here and go read the next chapter, the guy is clearly as much an dishonored asshole as everyone else on his group, he fits right in.

Users who are viewing this thread