Dex-chan lover
Aww no matching pair with onee :(

Smooth move by Yamada, and she looks so disappointed when Ichi let go of her hand to grab his souvenir. These dorks :p

Also, reading the raw, I don't think his sis was swearing on the first page, feels like she's saying "Oh, just the library", rather than "The fuckin library". Sounds a little bit harsh lol. just me tho.

I wonder if big sis will give her dog Keychain back to her lil' bro so that he and yamada have the matching pair :p

Dex-chan lover
That firs page reminded me of this one:
m1.png

Dex-chan lover
just straight up holding hands at the park, i like the silent progress

Aggregator gang
This was so cute! I'm glad I checked my follows before going to sleep tonight!

@SveNo Which manga is that picture from? I wanna know the punchline.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in the comments: "aw it's so cute and wholesome how she obeyed his commands instead of the dog"
My pervy ass mind: "wow Yamada you're not even dating yet and you're already doing doggy roleplay, you perv"

@Danglark
My Tiny Senpai From Work, specifically volume 1 chapter 33. It's got short chapters though so read all of it, I'd say.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaa I cant stop grinning, I re-read this chapter 4 times already 🤩

Dex-chan lover
And they say sniping doesn't work. Boredoms, try working on Mattaku Saikin too, you've released 3 chapters in 6 months in a fucking lockdown.

Also, great chapter, the manga winning #1 in Webmanga category was obvious, it probably would've won in a combined category as well since it's biggest rival Undead x Unluck isn't remotely as popular. Same thing happened last year with Spy x Family and Kusuriya, but Kusuriya was much more popular than UxU is.

Dex-chan lover
She wearing a jacket like just to reveal her boobs. Isn't that is pretty lewd ? in public too

Users who are viewing this thread