Haaaahhh...
I just don't understand the reason why the author need to make this story harem. He literally set up other characters with their pair, but still insist adding harem to the story.

Whats the point?

Will Tadano choose both of them in the end of the story? Like hell the author will do that in this type of story. Or author just will be full on retard with open ending with Tadano choose no one?

Its just leave a bitter taste of the reader in the end later on. I mean, Tadano and Komi relationship doenst need 3rd person to push forward. Their relationship are steady but rather slow. Its already good. Tadano and Komi already aware of their feeling, so why must add 3rd character to act like "push their relationship" forward?

Double-page supporter
@Cencourang | Don't ask about the plot, a lot of questionable things happen there
You just need to know one thing: M O R E W A I F U V A R I E T Y

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

Tadano. No. Don't. I mean, this is great. I'm glad the relationship is actually moving forward in a way and that he's being made aware of her real feelings, so that he can stop being best-boy for a second that only thinks of others and actually consider how he feels about people and maybe actually get into a relationship with someone... But...

He's going to break her poor heart. We all knew it was coming. But I don't want it. ;-; She's such a sweet character that her breaking down is going to break everyone's heart and especially Tadano and Komi's hearts. Like, those two are especially sensitive to how others feel and if their friend starts crying... I don't really know how they're going to take it.

There's really only one proper way to make everyone happy, but ... It's not going to happen. Cloning costs too much money.

wait he...
HE ACTUALLY HEARD IT?! HE WOKE UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND HEARD HER?!

I feel that the next chapter is him asking for advice based off the fact that he knows that both of them like him. The beginning of that chapter will probably him putting things together. During the bus ride whenever Komi blushed up, he kinda of realized it. He has issues with his self-esteem so I feel like it will be hard for him . I wonder who he will ask for advice. Everybody kind of knows his situation, so it will be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Cencourang
I think it's precisely to add more trials for our cast. While a slow and steady progress is okay, ultimately, Komi's goal is to make 100 friends, and this story is meant to illustrate her various experiences making such friends, including making a best friend who shares the same love interest. If anything, Manbogi adds more to Komi's character progression than a particular subset of recurring side characters (Looking at you Yamai), and that's something I want to see. Komi grow even more, along with her friends.

I think it's pretty safe the "harem" end isn't gonna exist (I also personally denote harem as 3 or more. Otherwise it's a love triangle) but that's on nothing more than a feeling, and story progress.

Dex-chan lover
Plump in all the right places. There you go Manbagi, or more like Ma- ma- MAMAMIA! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine if Manbagi hear when Tadano says "eh", i bet this chapter will have (another) more than 1k comments! but i still expect this chapter to have more than 500 comments...

Users who are viewing this thread