Fed-Kun's army
LMAO the twins look like a character from some cultivation web novel.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish his siblings have a similar makeover, i.e. their appearance reflecting their inner self. Time for them to be ugly bastards. 😁

Dex-chan lover
The LNs are pretty popular with JP readers; new volumes keep coming out every 4 months.

@ampnaman
He's only physically strong and powerful, but doesn't have the ruthless/revenge mentality. MC's personality is the sweet gentle white knight + socially-awkward oblivious type.

Another one of these set ups where the mc is super unnaturally dense and there are many people inexplicably and excessively determined to oppose him.

Dex-chan lover
and i thought the author is smart enough to write normal human relationships and behaviors then he force the plot to develop in such stupid way

Dex-chan lover
@Grimson-Gurdian
Siblings later hire that Red Ogre gang to attack Ousei school and rough up Yuuya and the students; without knowing a thing about Yuuya's power.
On future drama; nothing so far from what I've read. Most of the real world stuff is him enjoying his new school life at Ousei, making friends and coming out of his shell (a lot of jokes come from him not knowing to control his strength properly and coming off as a total superhuman to others). Fantasy world stuff is him going solo to train himself and make sense of his powers. Also the princess he saved back then totally has the hots for him and aggressively tries to seduce him, much to his dismay.

@4stjack You do realize that he's had zero confidence in himself due to years of maltreatment, bullying and having the one person in his life that actually loved him being dead does wonders for poor self-esteem. Sort of a miracle he didn't kill himself from all the hate.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 What? The MC is not an edgy crazy face gloomy sociopath because people around him did bad things to him even though this have an isekai genre? What a breath of fresh air. Does in the LN the MC is a dense or horny guy?

"How dare he humiliate us!" they say as they were humiliated by the girl and not him.

C'mon mannn, another "decent" premise ruined by boring tropes - Still gonna read it though haha

Fed-Kun's army
@duy0699kat I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're talking about.... Humans can be exactly what we are seeing...Bullies are exactly like this and worse, you'd be surprised at how many teachers are exactly like this, in Japan they would rather throw a student to the wolves than a teacher, since it's easier to have the public agree that a student was being unruly and the teacher was "teaching him a lesson", so most of the time they ignore stuff like this. As for the girl that he saved, uhm... yeah that can also happen, status is still important in their culture so she just threw a bit of weight around and helped him out.. Nothing out of the ordinary. As for the MC, yeah he got stronger, taller, and smarter. That doesn't mean the last 10 years of mental and physical abuse have just up and walked away, he still has those scars soo it'll be awhile before gets his confidence back.

@vessalius Typical bully behavior, it's always the victims fault lol

Fed-Kun's army
So uh now are they gonna make use of the siblings until its ridiculous?
Like for example that they are friends with super important people who try to make life hard for MC just for the siblings to get the help of even more powerful people?
Honestly thats getting old
But lets see what happens

Aggregator gang
@Kingdo: it's good to hear. We have too many MCs who use the part under their bellybuttons to think instead of their brains, so a stupid guy once in a while is good

Users who are viewing this thread