Double-page supporter
sibling wanting revenge on higher level princess are they dumb or something ? Just author writing meh "Suddenly average IQ of this world goes down"

How did she know it was him? He never told his name, all she knew is that she was saved by a fat boy. Never mind she investigated him pre-fit body.

Dex-chan lover
@Wulpinkun
So, is this tag true? Just romance no harem?
False, le LN have the harem tag.
And he already save 3 damsel in distress who will SPOILER oh, no need we already know what a harem tag mean but the story is quite soft in this point.
Everything isn't translated yet but I didn't read any ecchi stuff, the MC is too dense for that.

@darekpawlo
I wonder if those twins will have any redemption
they have

Fed-Kun's army
@hachimaaan If this was 1980s based I'd agree. However... we live in dangerous times, where the heavens are always watching. (More like spying and suppressing)

Just the amount of security cameras around, not even counting smartphone footage, satellites, drones, and scary-ass flying listening/recording mosquito sized drones (not really used on public streets lol).

Even if in that exact spot there wasn't a camera if you look in either direction, on the main road say that regular people take, you'd probably find him in footage. Next it's just facial recognition software or the old fashioned method of hard work. I think he was wearing his school uniform. Even if he wasn't, based on height you can approximate age & assume he's a student.

You have enough influence you can have people comb through every student on file for every nearby school starting from the closest to the incident, further on until you find him. Even if your wrong about him being a student, can even go door to door around that area asking if they recognize him. (Probably just used facial recognition & security footage).

@7Lotus His point was, she didn't know him. You can't just say 'do a background check'. You need actual information for that, name helps immensely. Best if you happen to have their ID number.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the siblings weren't so comically evil. Like, they hated him for the same reason but they weren't so openly obvious about it, maybe even as far as he doesn't truly realize the depth of their hatred for him. It'd allow them to build up more tension instead of the dumpster fire they portrayed during that whole exchange. It would give their ultimate rejection a lot more impact. As it stands, I expect them to be something akin to Team Rocket villains, always stumbling into the situation and blasting off again.

@Kingdo
the twins get redemption? as someone puts them in their place or they become nicer?

@Kingdo also where can I read the LN translated in english?

Dex-chan lover
@cancerverse Eh, i had a supervisor immediately put me on his shit list, because when he asked how'd i like working for him, I told him that I haven't worked under him long enough to get a good feel for the job yet.

People don't need a good reason to be garbo, heck some don't need a reason at all.

Users who are viewing this thread