Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
Yes but he didn't want him to answer. He want him going down, not respond, being scare. This kind of stuff
This is a superiority complex

@student4444
OMG Yes that true XD

Dex-chan lover
so, punk A and punk B, when will mc get to himself and these punk A and punk B will go away?

Thank you so much for translating! I love this manga, and have been looking forward to this update for so long...
Your hard work is much appreciated

Dex-chan lover
ah yes another asspull of wishful thinking from the bullied author
if you get bullied just hope for a magical girl to appear and solve all your problems for you - Author 😂
what's the target auditory? pre-schoolers? 😅

Fed-Kun's army
This is top tier comedy. It's hilarious how such it's taking itself seriously with that kind of wish fulfillment

is it really Ousai? are we really gonna see the bunch from Seitokai Yakuindomo? lol

Dex-chan lover
if you get bullied don't stand up for yourself just wish some princess will come and rescue you instead.

Double-page supporter
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

This self-insert is a self-insert that still has a lame MC who has just become more superficial.

People here have seen so much violent manga, where the MC takes revenge and does not leave anyone, that it seems boring to see a KIND person with a hero's body. What you have in your head? it is time to lower so much violence from your minds !!

I like that, I like that, yess, get angry, get mad, do you wanna cry? huh? you wanna cry and piss your pants? you wanna shit?

Users who are viewing this thread