Dex-chan lover
I was surely less awkward with Yuzumori-san because the gae gap was less and the MC was not a pervert. I had also less problems with Itou Hachi' s one because it's more wholesome. I don't mean to say you can't like that but i feel more and more disturbed by it. Cause we're talking about a grown pervert lolicon woman in couple with an elementary school girl.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
.-.

@Lilliwyt
Yeah, i agree with you, it is played like a comedy but when you reaaally take it seriously, it's kinda disturbing, even the other girl says that MC is disgusting nearly every chapter. Then again, aren't most age gap stories a little uncomfortable?

Double-page supporter
Every chapter I read strays me further from the light but I can't stop

KZO

Dex-chan lover
In a way it's perfection how we don't see their first kiss on-screen even though all the perverted stuff that happened before.

The date itself had an excellent build up too, you could see the amazing mood too before Himeme ruined it, but because she interfered now Minori promised Koko for the rest of her life after one of the most serious kisses that I have seen in any manga, so good job I guess? The 2 alone girls can console each other, it's still Christmas.

It's kinda hilarious that a lot of manga just ends when the main couple gets together but this one of the few exceptions that keeps going and I'm grateful for it.

Dex-chan lover
I do ship the main pair, but I can't help feel sorry for Manaka, she just saw her first love sink in the most definite way...

Dex-chan lover
Ok but where's my Yu x Mama chapter

And yeah, this one goes hella deep into the actual lolicon shit so I just read it as a comedy, but I can definetely see people not being able to stomache this. Hell, if I wasn't so used to see disturbing shit I would probably not be able to do it if I wasn't already so used to watching and reading a metric fuck ton of disturbing stuff.

I know this is a lolicon fetish manga, but I'm here for the yuri and I got the yuri, so anything else doesn't matter.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO this is great, but still, I want Mama x Kissing demon to be canon

Thank you so much for the chapter, you put a smile on my face <3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit didn't expect Koko to cry out like that, gave me a shock after seeing her pretty calm demeanor all throughout the manga.. but it ended pretty well thankfully ŏ﹏ŏ

Dex-chan lover
stupid hime.... i figured something like that might happened but at least everything worked out in the end

great ch

I honestly never expected this story to get this serious. I thought this was just going to be simple yuri lolicon comedy story but I never would’ve expected a serious relationship to develop. I’m glad, but I’m still pretty disappointed that the other two girls got left out.

Users who are viewing this thread