Dex-chan lover
Missing a page between page 16 and page 17.
This page specifically.
WqSkGyz.png
@RJ007

This isn’t just proof reading problem. They proof reading is well enough. The problem is, I’m 100% sure, that they’re only using google translate since there’s lot of “I”.

Ok. I'm gonna wait for a reupload with a better translation.

I respect you guys for trying though. 👍

???????????? I can't understand a single fckin word spoken in this whole damn chapter, is the translator drunk or what?

i thought it was just my reading comprehension failing me but it looks like it really was just a weird translation. commended for trying tho

???

I think I transferred to another world? the language seems similar to english, but I can't understand what they're saying.

@vongdong
and sadly, lht has dropped this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hardwork, but uhm... I cant understand what the characters are saying

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or the translation feels stiff as in it's made by someone who is translating for the first time maybe? But I've seen even machine trans and edited look better, so dunno what's going on...

Aggregator gang
Went to the comments section to check if the translation was off or am i just getting dumber. The sentences are technically not wrong, it just doesn't make sense? Shite. I don't think i'm making much sense either.

Users who are viewing this thread