Dex-chan lover
Does this qualify as a psychological tag? I mean she does have to overcome some of the traumas and ideologies that were placed on her throughout her upbringing by her dad, relatives and other people within her estate.

ugh i just want to hug FL she just needs some love, and ML and FL need to have a actual conversation, but lots of potential, i'm exited. 😋

Damn, I love this already. I just wish we could know what the sfx says, even if it was just a side note by the panels. Otherwise, thank you for the chapters!! I'm excited for more!

Both got it all wrong and it breaks my heart; she thinks he'll be mad at her and he thinks she's looking down on him... can't wait for both of them open to each other, thank you so much for the translation!!

I'm slightly frustrated with the FL but I think it's because she's unable to communicate her feelings to him clearly. I shouldnt be though, since she was emotionally and physically abused by her father. Her self esteem must be in a wreck. The parental abuse also probably made her stuttering worse.

The father has broken her self esteem. She thinks every man is like her father. Poor girl

At least they're talking. With all these misunderstandings that's what they need.
Anyways, I really hope he hits trashy dad.

BRUH I just knew today that there was a manhwa for this novel!!! Thank you for the chapters!!!

Idk but that dog look very important to the story.....anyone who read the novel what give me a spoiler if the doggo got a bigger role in this

A;SDJFG;ERGHQ R GHQR WHY DO I LOVE THIS SO MUHCERIG CHQ'RGQ

I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHES SO CUTE

thank you for the chapter :)

Users who are viewing this thread