This is the most relevant and make sense timid FL. I can't mad at her.
Gosh I just want to take care of her, she's really alone in this world since she was kid, not to mention the abused. This remind me of Azef and Ishid childhood.
I really want the ML find out how her father treat her, so he can protect her and change her views

was the dog actually him?? but her memories are kinda fuzzy so she thought it was a big dog? lol and maybe he fell in love with her when they were kids?? this manhwa looks really promising 😱i just hope the ML is kind to the FL

One is too weak to speak up and the other is too easy to draw immediate conclusion sigh

Riftan needs to work on his communication skills~
tbh I'm proud that the image and knights were able to help me Maxi while Riftan was gone. They managed to help her stuttering now she doesn'tdo it as much compared to before. Riftan needs a lot of help now. Communication is key in a relationship so I hope that there won't be any severe misunderstandings. When will our Maxi tell Riftan that she's been abused the whole time I wonder~

I just wanted a light hearted smut to read before bed but I didn’t read the synopsis for this and now I’m already in too deep emotionally I didn’t ask for this heart wrenching feeling

Maxi is a wonderful girl! Her father is a bastard for making this poor girl have such a low self-esteem! I hope he gets what's coming to him! >∆<
Though Riftan could be a little nicer to the poor dear. I don't think he realizes he's scaring her half to death with all his misunderstandings... >___<

Lmao he swears just like Gordon Ramsay 😂😂😂 I'm seriously reminded of hil every time, it's killing me roflol!!

I feel so sorry for her, she was abused and her family used their image to make it look like they took care of her so everyone has the wrong impression of her being spoilt

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been seeing ppl hating the FL but COME ON!! SHE’S BEEN ABUSED BY HER DAD ALL HER LIFE!! i’m more pissed at Riftan for blaming shit on her even though he didn’t know anything “noblewoman” this “noblewoman” that like HOE YOUR WOMAN CAN’T EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT

@Oodori i feel the same. people are so hard on mc when shes freakin overwhelmed and scared out of her wit throughout her life. and ml still didnt realized how scary hes being and just went all noblewoman this and that like duuude come on! ughh!

that being said, i hope mc will be showered lots and lots of looove soon. poor girl

Dex-chan lover
Oooh this poor sweetheart ;-; her confidence is shot to hell. ML here doesnt realise what is making her so scared and assumes its him. I hope our girl gets showered with the love she deserves soon

Also the amount of swearing ML does is quite refreshing HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread