Dex-chan lover
Ah, please don't do a flashback next chapter. It's boring as hell because you know the end result (they're clearly married and in a loving relationship).

Dex-chan lover
Komi fluff and Komi doujin all in the span of 24 hours. I don't know if I can take it...

This has been ridiculous. Milking a stupid love triangle rather than moving forward. The manga got too popular for its own good.

Double-page supporter
Ugh, This whole "healthy competition" makes me feel really uncomfortable. And the lack of jealousy tells me that Komi doesn't like Tadano romantically.

Group Leader
Honestly, this is starting to become a bit tedious with arcs that either doesn't reach anything or have little development within the story, I know it is a romance manga but the development of the main couple is already taking way too long, at this point, I no longer care if Tadano stayed with Katai, it would be a somewhat unexpected and interesting plot twist.

Fed-Kun's army
This "Rivalry" it's so weird to me. I mean the author could show at least a bit of jealousy from Komi but she's having fun while listening to her? WTF

"Wow Mambagi, you did way more in one chapter than i have done in almost 270 chapters. You're so cool, even if you spend all the time with the dude i like but i don't fucking care because i don't have any social skills so i don't even know what's happening"

I wish you all would shut up about progress. It's the journey not the destination, if you're not enjoying the ride then get off.

Chadano wanted to WALK HER HOME GENTLY if you know what I mean

@Dioss Because they know that as long as they're friends and that Tadano is happy with one of them at the end, everything is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread