Dex-chan lover
"It's not like I want to clap your hand anything, it's just so happen we're in the same team."

Kinda wish they build up this chapter a bit more, maybe give it a bit more "weight" into Julius's rise from the KO and the punch.

Ain't nobody gon point out how Muteba be lookin real fresh at the start?? But damn I FELT that blow, Julius...

Dex-chan lover
Julius has acquired the drill upgrade!

We've seen others do the spinning arm stuff but no one with as much muscle as Julius. I'm a bit disappointed at how easily Toa was taken down once Julius punched him with that; I thought we'd maybe get to see him drilling with his legs and headbutt-drilling or something. I guess he's keeping that stuff for his next fight.

Dex-chan lover
Toa didn't have enough faith in the power of muscles and Brodin punished him for his lack of conviction

Group Leader
Julius "One Punch" Reinhold.

FUCKING HELL 1-2 LET'S GOOOO

Dex-chan lover
lol at those medics thinking they can carry Toa just the two of them and on that tiny stretcher!

Finally, something that decent paced. Previous match was a total slog from start to the end

You know i actually love how they let Julius stick to his principle to overpower Martial Arts with pure muscle Strength. After the disappointment from the previous fight, this is some real refresher.

Users who are viewing this thread