bah, trash father in a trash society. Who would live 2 kids with such a parent after the mother's suicide? I pity only the bro, she's a frigging psycho.

alcoholism is a serious disease, some people say that is worse than being a drug addicted.

HOLY SHIT. this chapter is TOUGH. was the brother forced to suck dick when he first went to prison?

kinda like how this chapter gave the backstory for these 2 characters, the sister is still annoying imo, but i really like baldy now :((

All these people out here with zero conscience, saying they only pity the brother. What a bunch of disgusting sub humans. The sister is clearly suffering from more than one form of mental illness. She was starving, hoarding, and practically dying while he was in juvy. Seems like they said she was in such a bad place, she considered the piles of trash in their home as her family. Then when the brother gets back, he doesn't do anything but condone her being a malicious psychopath. She didn't become like that on her own. A viscous cycle of abuse and bad 'parenting' (the brother should have corrected her when she was ruining people's lives, among other things as her only family and likely legal guardian after their disgusting parents) created Han Gyuel, not her. She has received no mental help from anyone. At all. Her entire life. I pity her, not the brother. The brother had every opportunity to get her help, or stop her when she was clearly doing awful things, but he didn't. He allowed it, because he felt bad for "abandoning her." He should have stepped up, instead of stepped down.

Users who are viewing this thread