@Shadowtheimmortal i was worrying about never being able to read ch32, because kraken website's offline and yours had no such chapter at that time xD

i don't really care about chapters being upload on dex or not since i always read on the source when avaiable.

Ty for the chapter and for picking up this series ^.^

I checked secret scans' site earlier but saw ch. 29 as the latest upload so i thought maybe they don't have ch. 32. I checked again same thing but scrolled a bit. They do have ch. 32 😅

secret scans has chapter 32 on their website, you can read it there so you dont miss anything

Theres to much text man, like get on with it we don't need all these monologues recounting what happened or telling us how skills work we're not retarded just get on with it.

you can read it on the site but there should be a way to have an admin upload it anyways

half of this shit is just lectures ffs waste of time and progress meh not that you can expect much from manhuwa and manhuas to begin with

Group Leader
So they left him food, but what about when he needs to take a shit or piss? If he processes all that food into fecies he'll just suffocate from amonia in that room. Or turn into a shit-ghoul that feasts upon his own dump.

Users who are viewing this thread