Dude is a smooth operator. I hope he and Maxi can learn about each other quickly so he can help her feel more secure and fuck up her dad.

This girl got no c o n f i d e n c e 😭 looking forward to her charater to development, also thIs mAn the male lead is so rough but like so touch-starved at the same time?? Holds the feml so softly? PLS IM SOFT, sooo excited in their relationship blooming!! Also tysm for updating <//3

she's so cute and clueless HAHAHAHAH
i hope she becomes more confident later. her stuttering prob came from her low self esteem due to that hella toxic dad

😳Lol I don't know why but Riftan looks like a brother or close cousin to Cedric Roygar of the comic "Villainess lives twice". Its probably their square jaws and thicc eyebrows😅

ugh i really love the web novel and the art in this version is so pretty too!! Thank you so much!!

@toolep2 A minor
but he doesn't know but eventually will and attack her father. A deal with be made, that in the end, really helps Max.

After reading the novel, I'm mad they didn't include the "If it wasn't for that stupid lizard we'd have a child or two by now" line. It was so funny and cute, they are one of my favorite couples!!

Uhhh i have kinda mixed feelings bout this manga. It seems like a wolf pretending to be a sheep if you know what I mean

aawwwwwwww baby Maxi :(((((((( I'm looking forward to see her grow into herself and learn the joys of life!! she deserves sooo much

I understand how insecure she is, it made me upset because I know how that feels. Hang in there Maxi!

Fed-Kun's army
this is super enjoyable. arts good, stories good, swearing off the charts, character devolepment is going good, i cant wait for the next chapter, plus chapters come out on the 10th,20th,and 30th of every month so it should update pretty often

Why in this stories, their first time is always painful? I mean those males lead are always supposed to be good at sex but heroines always cry with them during their first night... Seriously these authors should go read some japanese smut, lol

@LilacCrisis AGREED! That was such a cute line - meaning he always thought of her since three years ago - Man, Riftan is a visionary man. The manhwa portraits them as a cute couple too. I stopped reading the novel tho lol, the snu snu was so detailed sooo >/////<

@Aslinn
Well in this case it's different I would say, FL doesn't know what s3x is, all her life she was mentally & physically abused and was kept from certain topics, when it first happen she didn't know what it was & still doesn't, she see it as a "duty" and if she didn't go through with it she would see it all a failure, she didnt say anything and the ML can't tell what she's thinking nor know about her situation. In ch.6 of the Webtoon she literally says it's just a duty and feels like the ML is also doing it as so not realizing that he actually loves her

Users who are viewing this thread