Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya as far as I can tell, it seems to be a passive AOE, so it seems he can deal with encounters by just stalling. No idea what the consequences are.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I understand that the whole cheating shit is fucked up, but why did user review bomb this manga and rate it a 5 😭

Well, it only took one month to get the second part of first chapter.
I usually let some chapters pile up before I read them, but with this I think I may have to let it be for one year to the first 6 chapters

Honestly I believe if you’re starting a new series, get 2 or 3 chapters translated and uploaded at the same time then strive for monthly. That way people have something to check out to see if it’s worth reading.

mmmm.... the plot for revenge feels kinda weak than other revenge manga, might be because this one only tell the despair stage with only 7- 8 page, but well, all revenge shit is welcome for me

Alt

pls become trash like revenge hero it's trash but like guilty pleasure for me

1 DMG every 3 seconds? well at least there are other effects otherwise it will take forever, unless you can stack the aura debuff

MOTHER OF HARLOT WHORE OF BABYLON AN ABOMINATION THAT SHOULD NEVER EXIST IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD
BURN THE WITCH BLOW THE TRUMPET THE SONG OF WAR SHALL ACCOMPANY YOU ON THE WAY OF VENGEANCE

I will wait how edgy our mc can be

honestly one day beta male manga character's gonna act semi-normally and rageout and kill them both mid act and the concept of it all's gonna be so novel all our heads will explode from reading it and it'll trigger the end times......

Users who are viewing this thread