no need to feel discourage of what butthurt people say of the translation, it's not bad it's still understandable

anyway thx for the translation

"When did I become a straight man?" is such an underrated, underappreciated mistranslation that I kinda wish you kept it if planned to edit it later. To answer that question, I'd say it was the moment you refused to bone Rail, lol. In all seriousness though, "When did I become so straitlaced?" might fit better w/ the context, just in case.

Dex-chan lover
No big surprise about Crossi, but damned if I can remember who the hell Thirsty Boy is?

The tl does need work and some time it seem the bubbles are mixed. But thank you for pick it up an work on this, keep going!

Double-page supporter
Is this a troll scan? i just assume that since the tl is all over the place and inconsistent with previous tl. And also at the credit
mangadex<mangakakalot

yeah i believe this is troll scan

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek I suppose it could have been referencing the manzai comedy duo thing, with a "tsukkomi" (straight man) and a "boke" (funny man). I can't say I trust the overall translation of the chapter enough to determine anything by context with certainty, and the raws for this chapter are missing at the link the main page for this has on here at the moment so that sounds like a pain to go fish up. That's part of why I'm not really complaining about this translation, at least they did something. I can't even be bothered to go find that page somewhere else just to check a single bubble for 突っ込み and/or ボケ.

As it stands, what you said would more or less be my assumption as well, that would flow better with everything else that's present if it were something like "straight-laced" or "upright." Whether that's actually what it's supposed to be or not, eh.

Users who are viewing this thread