Fed-Kun's army
"I GOT FUCKING COOKED"
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Crab are delicious but annoying af to eat. Always got my hand dirty, sometimes the sharp edges cut your fingers too, and hard to eat between it and rice.

agree, I hate eating crab at restaurant, specially if they didn't have tools to help peel them
when I ask for seafood related food, I dread the mighty crabs as they are annoying to peel

Dex-chan lover
Crab is fine if it's already peeled or at least at the time I am fine with getting my hands dirty. Otherwise not worth it

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus At most seafood boil places I've been to, they usually give people plastic gloves and wet wipes to help mitigate the messiness/very minimal defense against poking. Whereas at most Chinese/Southeast Asian/South Asian (stir fry/fried/curry crab!/chili crab!) restaurants, you're on your own. Still, the sauce the crab was cooked in mixed with rice though... so good.

Crab is always worth getting messy for. I used to be able to crack it with my teeth and suck the meat out. Unfortunately, I now have to worry about protecting my teeth in my old age.

I've never tried crab and have avoided it entirely but now I'm thinking that I'm missing out on something amazing.....

Dex-chan lover
Once had a tiny crab shell stuck underneath the skin of my finger...
It's not like I stopped eating crab, crab is fking delicious

Dex-chan lover
@Candymon The difficulty may also be related to size. Is everyone talking about the same kind of crab? In my country the maximum size is approximately two palms together. Much smaller than Alaska crab.

@Foxkun I mean, it's pretty decent in fact I really like it but it's never made me orgasm like these people seem to be doing. Though that may just be because the only crab I can remember having is the stuff I caught in the Puget sound with my uncle, IDK if the crab up there are less delicious than what they have in Japan or something.

Dex-chan lover
If you all ever have a chance to eat a soft-shell crab sandwich, please do it. All the crab goodness with none of the effort; done right it is an amazing meal.

Users who are viewing this thread