Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to piece together some things right now...

This guy named "Dies" is the "thug" who was defeated and jailed at the beginning of the manga for Yuki's cover story.
Yuki attracts the attention of the "Resistance" guys from the superpowers group, Shizuku the girl he meets at the book store might have a superpower. Since her sister's childhood friend has that fire superpower.
Yuki also attracts the attention of a girl from the Omnyouji group since she notices he doesn't have a certain thing at all.
After getting involved with the Omnyouji group, the superpowers "Resistance" group + the "Organization" ramp up their investigation of Yuki, the latter trying to capture him.

Now the "Organization" and the "Resistance" believe that he might hold a very powerful power.

Mind I'm using "Resistance" and "Organization" as placeholders to identify these two since the two are in opposition to each other.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock the kid wants to remain as much human and normal as possible, so i guess the cat is respecting that wish
But i agree on everything...it's becoming harder and harder to keep up with the plot (if it exist)
Also, as many are asking, who tf is thi Dies guy...i swear i never saw him before....is he probably one of the guy who got slapped by the cat at the beginning, before it and the boy got in contact?

Dex-chan lover
In order to avoid confusion on who's who, I will train myself to read "Dies" as "Ji**". Otherwise I'll confuse him for some poor nameless macguffin redshirt.

And kudos to the author for making the plot convoluted enough, even without time travel shenanigans.

MD@Home
So maybe Dies is the "thug" that Yuki "beat up" when the god rewrote his setting from "being hit with a train"?

After rereading, I believe that "union", "cold and heat", and "bestowal" are related to Kasai (his kicks generate heat), Akari, Shizuku, and maybe that big bear guy. I guess it'd make sense for Diez to be beaten up as he was going after those three? man who knows...

Dex-chan lover
@UncleBenny

It’s the one that makes sense and connects the dots.

In Yuki’s rewritten setting. Instead of dying to a train, he defeats a “thug” and gets a commendation for it. This “Thug” happens to be part of an “Organization” who is trying to find something close to god. People against this “Organization” approach Yuki since he is the one who defeated said “thug” and wonder how he did it since this “thug” seems to be very strong.

Yuki will later get dragged into the whole Omnyouji sects due to him saving a Cat God. And these sects are not involved with this “Organization”

After the whole Omnyouji fight, Yuki will be challenged to a fight against a guy with a power to use fire. He is the childhood friend of the sister of the girl he met at the bookstore and also saved her in an earlier event.

The “Organization” has targeted Yuki because he took down “Dies” who happens to be the “thug” but due to help from the Cat God Yuki stays safe for the time being. Now those against the organization are now looking into Yuki, believing he might hold the power to rewrite reality. They also mentioned Shizuku’s name, the girl he met from the bookstore. In all likelihood Shizuku, her sister, her sister’s childhood friend are hiding from the organization.

Dex-chan lover
why risk your life trying to find out if that "might" turns out to be true? If its true you die if its not you wasted your time.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't remember when he got involved with that organization so, I read back to chapter 1, and that fight "never happened" also glasses girl disappeared?

ps: is this an original or a LN adaptation? is a ln adaptation.

ps2: the format controls of this comment system sucks 100.000

Fed-Kun's army
Lets stop introducing useless mongrels(needless side characters) suddenly doood.
In the first place how are they gonna kill someone when they got instantly captured.
FOOLish Mongrels. Know your place.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto
Honestly, that part makes literally no sense to me.
They should already know what the cat god looks like, considering the information base and power they seem to have.
If they're scared of the cat, wait until they meet the newly named little girl, lol. I'm also looking forward to what kind of power boost naming the bird (already nigh indestructable) will give it.

Dex-chan lover
@FantasyMaster Telling him would help protect him, and frankly, training would be needed even if he weren't OP (maybe even more important)....

It's like the author wants him to face difficulties, but made his ability too OP... but then, he solves the problem easily anyways... but seriously, it just takes away from it...

Dex-chan lover
"Oh hey lets not tell him some baddies are looking for him so they can get a jump on him. Like that omyou tournament, telling him nothing and explaining while the battle starting seem to works."

@deathmailrock Agree with you. Author made him too OP so he is struggling to write the MC face difficulties resulting in everyone having mental disorders.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought i missing something since i don't understand what just happened,so many new characters just popping out and i don't remember who this "dies" guy yuki beat. I am glad comment section detectives explain everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu The point of the OP protagonist is so that he doesn't have difficulties in these settings, allowing him to just deal with a normal life, with the battle portion being just added in... you aren't supposed to have the action/battle plot be the focus >.<

Fed-Kun's army
What was MC's actual ability again? I don't know why, but I feel it was already stated before. Isn't it something like of a natural talent to be the best at anything and everything?

Users who are viewing this thread