Fed-Kun's army
well, thats.. kinda plausible. i mean, his summoned paper bird literally stayed with them and already have its own mental cognition.

Oh so according to the comment section, Dies is the "thug" he beat in the rewritten reality?
kinda make sense tbh...

And her i was wondering who the f is this new guy.
Maybe the author can give a better explanation than this confusing mess

Double-page supporter
Well l, that kinda explain why the plot is all over the place and the fast pacing. Suzumiya Haruhin plot is the same albeit it is less confusing as it meant to be comedy.

nernVQF5Np2MV8BMgfzUFZ9WJpDZ2HzY_JfDIjrOBHU.png

Dex-chan lover
Reality Benders? In my neighborhood?
Someone call the Global Occult Coalition

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it. Dies is the "thugs" mentioned in chapter 1 and now the organization is after our poor boy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger
They knew a LION God, not a cat god

Plot twist
Remember in chapter 1, God offered Yuki to live in another world?
He IS in another world
A mirror/copied world, adjusted to accomodate a foreign variable (Yuki)

Dex-chan lover
This manga plot is too confusing... Is this a botched LN adaptation? Or is the author just bad at writing?

Double-page supporter
I feel like there's just too much going on in this manga. I have no idea who anyone is, what they're doing or why. Its like the mangaka tried to jam 2 years worth of manga into 21 chapters by only hitting the highlights. It looks really interesting but its too choppy and confusing to follow easily (or even with moderate difficulty).

I can't believe I'm saying this, but is there a LN version that might explain things better?

I'm sorry to tag you all but I just want to explain it further. Read this till the end if you will.

@feha @alu @TheOne320 @superdubes @Tomoemami @FantasyMaster @piracyknight @yukyakyuk @Warilized = Dies is the thug that Kosuke supposedly "beat up" before he was reincarnated. Remember that it was said that the situation was changed from "Kosuke getting hit by a train" into "beating up a thug who could defeat a bear with his bare hands"? Yup, that was Dies. He was mentioned by Kamijou (the bully) in Chapter 1 and by Kasai Souji (Fire Boy) in Chapter 17. Maybe I should add another extra PFN next time cuz the author doesn't freaking bother to explain stuff.

@kaminomikan @Xtroyer29 @Raudhbjorn = There is a LN for this but unfortunately it currently only has 4 translated chapters. The rest is in Japanese. But still, I've read it and it doesn't differ much from the Manga. It does give a more specified explanation but not by much.

@No1Kenkaku @Riger = Cat God is well known but only the Onmyojustsuhis and the higher ups like Chie know that he actually exists as a real life "cat".

@deathmailrock @Kyujyu = "Meh, I'll tell him later". That's literally the translation in a slang manner. Kuro is, for some odd reason, neglected to explain much to him. Just because he wants Kosuke to have a "normal" life as a high schooler.

@Leo80221 = It doesn't skip chapters

@CountryMage @DeathDonut @Jeirien = I absolutely agree with you. It gets more confusing every chapter.

@hayatekanzaki and @WillTell = Your explanation is spot on

@deerafl = I also had that same train of thought that this world is a copy

Conclusion: Join the Discord to shit on -- I mean talk more about this Manga or Party Scans's other Mangas. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@FComicReader Prepare to be @ by a lot of people lol
The only reason for the mind boggling cat god stupidity I think is to make MC not prepared for next encounter plot wise.
His excuse to respect Kosuke's normal life is bullshit when he himself drag him into the tournament without so much explaining anything to him before hand to save his own skin.
And lets face it, if Kosuke got that much power, like hell other people will leave him alone so the sensible thing to do is make him informed of what shit he got himself into.

I really want to tell the characters that god himself gave it to him 😂😂(but wow,that fckin ability is pretty rare in isekai,but its definitely not the strongest one,so far the instant death guy(if he says die,all ur sources/life force will be gone immediately) without the needs of notes,of course lol)is probably the strongest from what i saw so far

Users who are viewing this thread