PRECIOUS WHAT like i would ship it but im worried this is a misdirect and it turns out they have a sibling relationship

no you didn't pick it up lol it was never dropped, what you did was snipe. if you want to work on this project join secretscans, if you want to work solo find a manhwa that has actually been dropped or never translated. it hasn't even been that long since the last release...

Spoilers and why I dropped this ( in case anyone else wants to as well)

the concubine (blonde guy) uses black magic to make people love him, that's why the king loves him (and others).

The previous queens maid (that died) knew this, that's why she was killed.

The king forces the queen to sleep with the concubine (rape) because he wants a baby that looks like the concubine.

The queen’s has a bad and sad end (she dies) :(

MC has a reverse harem but ends up choosing the red haired duke.

But at the end the MC chooses to go back to her own world and not stay in the fanatasy world cause she think it's super shitty. Especially after the queen died.

basically a lot of story building with no retribution, no happy ending for anyone and just a shit story overall (to me personally)

Group Leader
@AmberLoss
Agreed, @viabas no hate to you but if the project hasn’t been dropped you can’t pick it up. It isn’t right to steal from a group that is working hard to put it out for us and you, I’m not saying you didn’t work hard seeing as you worked alone but unless it has gone 6 months without upload then someone or a group is allowed to pick it up.

Thank you for the translation! For your first try on your own its pretty good!
Unfortunately I don't think secret scans has made a statement that they dropped this and it would be good to contact them so you can figure it out with them.
If you don't have a discord now would be a good time to get one, to get connected with other scanlation groups.. https://discord.gg/wxnEKs

Users who are viewing this thread