Dex-chan lover
Kobeni always live her life on a hair thin close to death doesnt she? And it sure is fascinating that people were fed up with makima to the point that we dont care whether she really died or not just now bcs of her antics. Also btw, why not just serve the hamburger head instead? Might as well to confirm whether his erasure power does works or not if that guy is a hamburger devil.

I read this at M+ shuiesha pls dont fax MD the red card i only write this here cs your comment sections sucks.

Fed-Kun's army
Best comedy chapter I've read in years.
Preferred the speed translations though, if only for the use of "Fam-burger" adding an extra stupid layer on top (also the slap scene wording was better IMO)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That made me laugh a lot and I reallly needed that :D

Double-page supporter
I know I shouldn't be laughing because people are dying but damn it was a funny chapter, bought out my inner schadenfreude 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Its about time we got a little comedy instead of pure suffering. Got a good laugh from this one

Fed-Kun's army
Just realized denji didnt show up there for burgers. He showed up because he heard someone say "save me" and that person turned out to be kobeni.

Users who are viewing this thread