Dex-chan lover
Thank god more of this. Marie-Chan is too cute. Also, don’t get how he isn’t romantically interested in her by now :p sure seems like it is just close friends

Fed-Kun's army
Page 11... https://www.weblio.jp/content/%E8%BF%91%E6%89%80%E4%BB%98%E3%81%8D%E5%90%88%E3%81%84 Engaging in human relations with residents of the neighborhood (as a company). This character says a few things that makes him sound like he's there on duty for his job (as a joke) rather than being there for personal reasons.
Page 19... Literal translation is not "one hand is enough." It's "we've only done as much as held hands."

Dex-chan lover
@Leemac13 Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was something kind of like how teachers and doctors are "mandatory reporters" of certain observations (e.g. suspicions of child abuse). Your comment makes much more sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy no problem with the premise itself, but this chapter specifically had such disorienting dialogue it felt like a seesaw. I don't know if it was translation error or something else but after it got re-uploaded it's more readable, though still by far the weakest chapter in the series thus far. I'd be fine if it was both a normal fantasy and a reverse isekai if it didn't seesaw between the two quite so suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread