Dex-chan lover
Foie Gras is a duck dish though...anyways thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
AT the end is a mistranslation? wait until you become an adult? the dude is already a middle aged working man!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
librarian-chan's husband works for the government and marie is technically an illegal immigrant is what the husband's getting at when he says "i'm a government employee." meaning that it's better not to tell them or give to much information about kazuhiro and marie's relationship since they are friends with each other..

basically he's doing kazuhiro a solid by not prying to much since marie is obvi a foreinger.

Double-page supporter
I would love to see this picked up as I just can't wait to see what happens next >:

Did a great job, like how you changed the text bubble to differentiate who's saying what.

I do hope you continue with this series as it's one of my favorite wholesome series.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Foie Gras banned in many countries because of force feeding of ducks with a metal tube inserted into their throats while their necks are stuck through tiny cages, to fatten the liver?

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 They have a thing in their group summary that says "Split off from Striptease," this is listed under that. To me that sounds like they were just handing it off to another interested party perhaps? The chapters since 12 did have at least one or two other groups listed under them, maybe this is the end result of that. Or that process only started and this is someone unrelated to that picking it up again now, because it's been radio silence since the "hand off." Whatever the case I'm happy to see it again.

@Nk9bjP4A Looks like it... but Japan is not one of them so far. The only thing I can see about that for the entirety of Asia is India banning it. Japan in particular doesn't honestly seem like it'd be quick to jump at banning something like foie gras.

Users who are viewing this thread