baguettes are made out of bread and french fries are made from potatoes. also you fry one and bake the other

Group Leader
My sleep deprived brain didn't pick that up lol, thanks. this entire thing is machine translated because I don't know jack shit abt japanese

Did anyone else have no idea what the fuck was going on in this chapter? I don't know if it was a translation issue or something else but I was getting something akin to nausea or seasickness while reading it, it was so disorienting.

I assume he said "don't answer me, I'm a government employee" because it's a crime for them to be together, it's better if he doesn't officially know so he isn't obligated to either report it or be complicit to a crime.

Contributor
@DerpySausage

I think it’s partially the translation, partially the premise. I mean, this series can’t decide on whether it wants to be a normal fantasy story or a reverse isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Uuuhhh that was a wild ride, it's pretty much machine translated without proper Japanese knowledge... I think I'll check raw, I'll try to see what's actually written there and might post some correction of the translation.

Aggregator gang
@DerpySausage I don't know about seasickness, but the translation was definitely riddled with either beginner level mistakes in Japanese reading comprehension, or just raw machine translation.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh bro. The translation is a bit wacky but the huge amount of mofu-mofu compensate that. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's a fancy restaurant so expect every ounce of food to cost as much as your first born child

Fed-Kun's army
@NazrinMaus its also because she looks very young. especially as she is non asian. people who dont look their age most of the time.
they assume her to be 15-18. so more than 10 years difference.

also they are more flirty in the LN. they are very used to being in each others face. be it sleeping, whispering or combat maneuvers. it became natural for them to be that close to each other physically.
sometimes they forget. and they start clinging on to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread