It has an odd release schedule in Japan or at least one I haven't encountered before. Most of the chapters so far have released as half a chapter every two weeks, the first volume consists of 4 chapters, there are currently 7 chapters. Probably be 3-4 months before the second volume is out.

@Rhythmatic
i'm shooting for TLing at least one chapter a week, maybe 2 if i'm feeling more productive (last week i helped TL for another manga for our scanlation group, and we've also picked up a cute little cat manga thing)
That being said, as Maki mentioned in this comment section already, there's only 7 chapters out right now and the releases are kinda slow. No need to be in too much of a rush
very glad you're enjoying it though!

This is interesting... thank you for translating this

Does someone know similar story like this one? Atleast similar vibe with the MC even tho the story is not about mafia/yakuza

@Arifandi999
Well, it may looks like a weird proposal, cause it's a totally different environment, but if what you look is a cold and patient hero, who is ready to anything to reach its aim, you could take a look to this
https://mangadex.org/title/22933/hengoku-no-schwester

A truly strong and fascinating hero

Users who are viewing this thread