the empress is so cool 🤩 but idk if its just me but i feel uneasy that duchess tuania asked for her handkerchief

the webtoon artist gets paid with based on the amount of people who read a chapter (i think) so weekly i just click the latest chap and just scroll through and like it . i could wait for it to catch up so ima just do it like that if everyone does this its win win for everyone right and its not even hard to do so that's how i support the author an did hope others can do the same

UGH TRASHTA'S SOOO FOUL AND SOVIESHIT'S SO DUMB DUMB DUMB.
After reading the novel, I really pitied Sovieshu at the end but reading this now reminded me of how shitty an emperor and husband he was to Navier.

@sasarious_waifu
spoil me again cause all the things i know are A. he got so much personality disorders after the divorce like thinking they are younger than they really are, thinking him and Navier are still together B. Did he see Navier and Heinley with their kids? C. He tried to keep Navier captive cause he thought she would stay after the divorce right? anyways pls spoil me that's all i know.

In the novel and correct me if I am wrong the people he showed the portraits to all pointed to everyone eles except that man that's why he knew it was him cause u know they were paid and didn't want any trouble I just thought I would mention it

@sasarious_waifu i agree with you!!
like he ended up being so miserable that i cant help but feel bad, but seeing what he did again and again to her make my blood boil. Everything can just be solved with a little bit of proper communication gahh why did he have to drag another woman into their relationship. On the bright side, prince heinley is a great guy

@jaymson well I think we are more than halfway through to that point it's still a little ahead but no too much but I am not too sure you know they can devide these chapters however they want but don't worry it will definitely happen I just hope it doesn't stop there I really wanna see their life after that it would be ashame if it just stopped after she got married again

Aggregator gang
Its definitely suspicious that the duchess asked for the handkerchief, that is obviously Navier's (I think I saw her initial on it) and then asked for a hug (it seemed like she pulled some hairs) She is planning something, or made a deal to get these things in order to most likely frame Navier.

the page cropping is all messed up this chapter, but i at least got the gist of it.

Users who are viewing this thread