Group Leader
We're sorry for our late release. We had some problems with translating the series. We hope you will an enjoyable read.
:)

aside from the rough translations and hitler in the background, it was a pretty ok chapter

Dex-chan lover
To think Vaine will take a light cat fight with Crossi, hmmm. It seems he's maturing a little bit, or maybe, feeling a new transformation on himself developing some kind of likeness to Crossi.

I dont know, but i experience it before to the girl had a crush on. For an unknown reason, im a little tsundere to her...... I dont really know that time...

Dex-chan lover
Just send the son a bottle of vodka, and the civil war is over.

Dex-chan lover
If they as much as mention something as dumb as her beeing engaged to the baldie i will drop this in a heartbeat. As IF a royal family would even think, much less DO propose a marriage to a traitorous vassal. Beyond dumb and ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
just wonder but is the mc ever going to bang that cat or does he keep repeating the trope that its the hottest person hes ever seen

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow i think it will be more like the son asking for the princess hand, and if they dont do it then he will restart the war

So is no one going to talk about how the son of the evil fish guy is called "Salman"

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dead laughing, no honestly, the son look like a default character, like a sketch.

Dex-chan lover
A fish vomit blood......

@czanni

I don't know what it mean, but isn't that name read in japanese as "Saruman"?

Dex-chan lover
just wonder but is the mc ever going to bang that cat or does he keep repeating the trope that its the hottest person hes ever seen

nani-the fuck...?

the dialogue in this manga is kind of stupid.

Too little Eliza in the last few chapters too....

Users who are viewing this thread