Dex-chan lover
How many chapters has it been since the female lead has been around now, 7-8 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, fish guy's son named salman, big deal. But Brezhnev... really? And it took me the whole chapter to realize what that surname is! It's literally the name of a soviet ruler! Like there was Lenin and Stalin there also was Brezhnev, and somehow this author decided to name the guy as such...

uhh.. what happen to the isekai thing? Is MC didn't have clue about this world?

What is horserace? Never heard of that before, we use fish instead

Dex-chan lover
> Villain is black/dark-skinned
> His name is Salman (Saudi Prince) Brezhnev (Soviet Leader)

They're not even trying to hide it lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wtf how did the Royal Army lose? I mean from what I seen from the picture Adrian army barely has anything even in the picture Adrian army soldier is scared to hold a weapon, and their army is mostly composed of citizens and mercenaries they clearly have a huge disadvantage going against the Royal Army that has gear advantage and training advantage, anyway how did The soldier of the Royal Army have the disadvantage, the one that advancing is Adrian army so why did the Royal Army suddenly fight in the countryside?

Remember when this was about the guy trying to woo his future Game Over wife so that his story wouldn't be impoverished misery?
Me neither

Group Leader
@everyone complaining about the writing... Yeah that's just how it is. I did my best to make the sentences make sense, but damn is it hard when the story itself just leaps around at random.

The King: "I have gathered you three here for a reason"
Rein: Cool, btw we're friends with curossi
King: I was right to exile her to Kudan, please keep being her friends
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT ENTIRE EXCHANGE???

I weep

@MRain that at least is partially explained as the Royal Knights not knowing the countryside. Which still comes across as the author just grabbing some "reason" at random.

Group Leader
@Gimmy "Since I was one(1)" As in, since he was 1 year old. Which is still ridiculous but not as ridiculous anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread