Group Leader
We sadly had to lose some quality on the first 5 pages due to the fact that Mangadex doesn't support uploads above 100MB.
The full quality version is on our website; https://flamingslimescanlations.wordpress.com/
I usually don't advertise our website like this since it looks trashy, but it's for the quality.

Aggregator gang
Thx for the tl !
Poor soldier has seen hell on his future if the princess got the bike

Dex-chan lover
100mb isn't enough for a monochrome short manga chapter?!?!

Damn, we need AVIF browser support for images asap...

Contributor
@Fwaifuxsenpai On page 12 - panel one, was the information about her father teaching her how to use radios not able to fit?

Thank you far translating! This is what it called a translation! Just keep going on the translation..
You know, regarding this whole drama, there's an idiom in Indonesia that says "Anjing menggonggong, kafilah tetap berlalu" or in english "Even if the dogs barks loudly, our caravan will still pass it" means that, no matter what people says, as long as you are comfortable, just do it. There should be a time when they loses their interest on provoking you!
So, keep your 'caravan' walking no matter what happens! :))

thanks for the translation!
though i think there were supposed to be some texts on the panel with her brother when she introduced the transmitter? 😅😅

Dex-chan lover
All we hear is radio ga ga
Radio goo goo
Radio ga ga

Echoing comments from other thread, the antenna should be either located very high or bigger, or they are using long wave which may introduce lag (highly doubt their realm is literally over 10000 kilometers long however)

Group Leader
@HDMI1 @keytagnan We're working on fixing those errors, but Rimuru is asleep so it'll be a few hours before we can have him upload the correction. Sorry for the mistake.

@Owyn the raws were 2090 x 3000 pixels, so after cleaning/redrawing and typesetting the files were around 5.2 MBs each. If we ran it through PNGGauntlet first it would probably decrease the size to around 3 or 4 MBs a page, but I'm the only one with the software (nobody else has a use for it so they don't bother downloading it) and I was asleep so I guess they just went with lowering a few pages quality.

@Ain_anggina @Nomi2k @EG0611 Thanks for the kind words guys, it really means a lot considering the giant clusterfuck of an argument going on over this series. We'll continue doing this as long as we can keep up, so look forward to future releases!

Double-page supporter
@midnight2630 She should compromise and gave the security detail the "secret service" package. Its for the princess protection after all.

it's hard to not get annoyed with the princess. i mean, she's a princess and a child so being spoiled is kinda expected... but eugh.

Sabine's charms aren't working anymore. Theyre getting annoying for the past few chapters alr.

Users who are viewing this thread