I can't wait for them to talk with callsigns and radio codes. The first radio traffic

Dex-chan lover
I tried to open that QR link, but it opened an ad first. Leave it to Youtube to ruin a perfectly good ancient meme.

Dex-chan lover
If she wanted the country to leave her alone to her own devices, should have given the princess the bicycle.

Bicycles, at least, can probably begin to be created by the local technology, so if it takes off, local craftsmen can pick up the slack.

Give the princess a radio, and let someone who sees it think about how insanely useful instantaneous, no-messenger long-distance communication can be for diplomacy ,commerce, communication, or war, and all sorts of official people will be hammering down her door requesting (initially) to have them.

Dex-chan lover
since when are bicycles hassle-free and faster than a horse-pulled carriage at full gallop when powered by a young kid?

Dex-chan lover
You’re seriously going to call them a sniper when your members told them to translate it if they didn’t like yours? Quit being a bitch.

Group Leader
@Mendou That story is fake. The cleaner never raged. That was retypesetted by ME, but I was on my phone so I couldn't upload it. I proceeded to create an alternate group and pestered our cleaner to upload it at around midnight. That is why he was pissed.

He got even more pissed when Labanina blocked him... so he removed the re-uploaded chapter.

Group Leader
@Mendou He was annoyed he wasn't getting a second position as Quality Control. After Labanina blocked him, he changed his mind and channeled his inner anger (jk) and was motivated enough to continue working on the series. In truth, we are losing motivation to work on this series also because we got copyright striked by FUNA

A lot of messages in the comments do not express the whole story actually

@Fwaifuxsenpai tell FUNA you're doing meme rewrite under fair use lmao. you've basically put cringe slang into manga, told critics to diy and then got mad when they did. consider renaming yourself burning circus and good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread