Let’s not be crunchy, guys

Seriously though, thanks so much for sharing your translations!!
I can’t explain why I love their dumb interactions so much, but I’m a sucker for this manga

I'm grateful that you translated this! I live this story so much! I don't understand the original language at all, so I can only do so much with looking at the pictures.

To everyone complaining, why don't you translate then? It made enough sense to me. In fact, this is better than just machine translations because it looks like they actually edited it where it was readable. I've read other machine translated ones where they put 100% faith in it so it was harder to understand. I actually like this person's translations.

Dex-chan lover
Dude... please get someone to check over your translations. "Free rice"? That's supposed to be "free lunch", even if you know exactly 0 japanese you can tell where that phrase is going. (yes, gohan can be used for rice, but it's clearly not the case here).

Lol just do it yourself if u have enough time to check for erros, right?

Dex-chan lover
its non of your business to get upset if she lost her virginity!! If you like her just grow up and ask her out already!!

Thanks for posting this meme, it was a fun read.
I appreciate you for sharing your translation, but putting it on mangadex isn't the best place since you'll clutter actual translations with yours. People are mad because if everyone did this MD would be filled with meme translations.

being asked if you were a shoujo (virgin) but you thought it means shoujo (little girl), typical of innocent nanaly

and lockman lost it was fun to see, oh man you should just be direct with her or she will never realize it

Another chapter, another appearance of the chauvinist asshole with social power forcing his will on the MC

Thank you for your efforts! I have to admit I got a stroke reading it.....
But I would have done the same tbvh I really want to know what's happening next since the difference in the gaps of the translated chapters and the raws are quite huge. So I'm pretty impatient which is terrible, it's not easy to translate especially when it's for free... So mad respect.

I’ll just wait for NASS then tho... it’s been 3 months... when will it come 😭

As much as I'd love to thank you for scanning it, I personally hate MTL because it is pretty unreliable and inaccurate. How you managed to even read this chapter by only using MTL, surprises me.
It was a little tough to read and most of the information didn't really flow but that's normal for an MTL chapter, I can't really blame the translator if it's random shite from a machine. My English just isn't bad enough to comprehend MTL :'D.

This will probably sound pretty harsh but to me, there's no real difference between not scanning the chapter and releasing an MTL chapter.
Good effort if it's your first time. I'll support your scanning experience and hard work but I don't support MTL usage.

wow. not to be rude but were u able to even comprehend this chapter before uploading it? im pretty sure i lost some brain cells trying to understand what the heck was being said. and rather than wasting 9 hours to end up with a hardly understandable chapter, might be better not to mtl at all js

Kyaaa, his emotions are spilling, just quit being a tsundere and tell her straight she might get a guy soon. I hope they tell her the meaning of “maiden “ i feel bad for her.
Thanks for sharing, I get the gist of it, I guess.
I’ll probably use google translate As well if I run out of patience.

Thankyou for translate this chapter.... Translating might be a tough job... But keep it up... (^∇^)ノ♪

Users who are viewing this thread