Thank you so much for the update! Don't listen to the people who are telling you off, bc if you understand the rest of the story you'd have no problem with this chapter even w/ translation errors.
Also, the 'cho-cho-cho' was probably for "chotto matte" lol (wait a sec)
tysm for the hard work you did on this chapter!

also for ppl who are yelling abt him not being told off, his subordinates seem to have an attitude of "he's nobility so he can do what he wants", and the others probably get the gist of their relationship lol

I still can't imagine a regular relationship between those two. But they'd have a perfect kismesiship.

And thanks for the translation, though it could use a bit of editing.

Dropping by to say thank you for posting.

I got through about a third of it before I started getting too confused, but that's a solid ten pages of spoilers for me :D

Here's to hoping Google translate becomes an unstoppable force of machine learning and can spin out perfect translations in the future!

thank you so much for translating! I love this manga and was so sad when it was dropped

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the work and upload, and it's... well, at least the art helps to tell the story. And you're aware it is a hackjob. So I won't go on about that.

I look forward to a more proper release to understand the characters better.

Difficult to say much about anything with dialogue being uncertain.

Thank you for getting momentum back on this series, I've been enjoying it so far and I'd hate to see it never get picked up again. Even if you don't do the rest of it at least it wasn't forgotten

WHAT?! THATS IT FOR THE DEMON MYSTERY ARC??? Sadnessssss

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!! Bless youuuuuur soul

@joyce0884 She doesn't mean maiden as in virgin. Her reasoning is that since she's already graduated highschool and is an adult, she's no longer a maiden.

Dex-chan lover
Translation was bad, but maybe this will give attention to this series and some proper group will pick this up.

She legit got hit by the side hoe? Also wow this man is not nice, he keeps a fish pond but never commits to anything :mad:(

@your2Dwaifu if she means maiden in that way, why does the guy misunderstand? shouldn't he understand her meaning of maiden or did he misunderstand like how i did?

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty understandable to me, but I've read much worse, so I may be bias. Thank you for sharing, friend

Thank you for your efforts! I really like this story so I’m glad to see an update for it :) you will improve with time and pls don’t be discouraged by ppl calling it trash.

@joyce0884 Her meaning of maiden is kinda unorthodox, that's why he misunderstood. I'm not entirely sure though, check out ch.9 page 20 bottom right panel.

Users who are viewing this thread