Too all the prince apologists: Friends/Lovers don't antagonize each other every interaction they get, it's usually interspersed with moments of camaraderie. Our ML does nothing but bully the FL, the only difference is she fights back. The ML is using pick-up artist techniques to express his love namely negging. If you're ok with a romance like that suit yourself meanwhile i'll wait in vain hope she just abandons his ass.

IDK, I've read many Google translated chapters before, but none so low quality as this. Sorry but trashes can be recycled, this should just be flushed down the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
Google translator should be used to get the romaji from the runes... just read it from there

Dex-chan lover
@SeekerOfSight
How can you understand the translation when it's wrong?

That's like making a fuss about Mark Zuckerberg trying to lie about his name in front of congressional hearing. Yes, Mark Zuckerberg tried to lie to congress by saying he wasn't Mark Zuckerberg but instead was Bojang Bugami all along. But that wasn't true, because he never said that. It was just Bad Lip Reading putting words into his mouth. So you have no right to make a fuss because it doesn't happen.

Same here. The translation is wrong. If the original says "He's dead" but the translator translated it as "He's four", would you actually understand the story or just pretending to understand the story?

Thank you for the translation! I understood enough of it and thank you for lovely work translator ^^

Translation was perfectly on par with other machine translations, and certainly a step up from raws. It was also visually edited really well. All in all, thanks for putting this out, I'm always wishing for more updates on this but it's bottom priority on NASS's massive list of series they claim but hardly update so. You're probably the only person who will put out an update on this for the next 3-6 months, lol.

lmao if yall are complaining so much, go do a better job. it is undoubtedly, bad translation, but if they didn't do this yall will be waiting for another 3 months for an update from NASS. at least there's content.
also, regarding NASS, some people have been saying that they are swamped with titles now that they aren't able to release chapters for alot of the projects they have taken up, it was the same thing for Milady Wantd To Relax, another title where because NASS was putting out chapters so slowly, someone else did the scans and got sniped for it. Almost immediately after, the original scans group uploaded their scans to those respective chapters that were posted before. I think the same thing may happen here.
EDIT:
Thank you to whoever posted this, cause we may have never been able to read this chapter without you. To the rest of you complaining, either do your own translations or shut up and appreciate that someone else did it for you. No one owes it to you to produce good content. They are doing this for free. Now sit your negative ass down and stop complaining.

Why some of you complaint about the bad translation? If you can do it then do it yourself. Be grateful to hoever pick this series and while you can read it for free. It's like, you get the salad for free, but you want steak, and it's tenderloins, and you complaint to the manager.

Thank you for the translation!

(Also ignore the salty comments about terrible translation. It wasn't perfect, but some are oversensitive entitled readers. Pay them no mind.)

Honestly you can get the gist of what’s happening so I don’t mind the translation. Picking up context clues ain’t that hard so some people need to pull their head out of their ass.

Edit: thanks for the update and please continue updating

I don’t know if it’s the wonky translation in this chapter but the story just keeps getting worse for me.

I feel like, at the beginning when they were still in the academy, Nunnaly and Alves were pretty equal in terms of ability and Nunnaly was confident in herself and not afraid to speak her mind. Now all of a sudden Alves seems much more competent and Nunnaly is just becoming more and more timid.

It’s all becoming way too “typical Japanese shoujo love story” with the perfect-in-every-way, possessive (you’re not together dude. She doesn’t even like you. Plus who tf are you to question if she’s a “maiden” or not), negging (which apparently shoujo mangakas think is romantic because I see it in almost every story?) ML. I genuinely hate Alves as the ML but I just know the author is going to pull some shenanigans and have Nunnaly end up with him.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a machine translation? You're not even trying to make sense.

Yeah it is trash scan. I cant figure out the meaning to these sentences at all. Also wtf do the receptionists have to do in this world

Thank you! It was a bit difficult to read but I appreciate the 9 hours you put into this! I love the series but there wasn't an update in so long I was thinking about dropping it! You made me reconsider and wait! thank you!

the ML continues to drive me nuts i can't stand him i want to see her end up with the prince or someone anyone else.
as for the not a maiden thing i think that's a mistake on her part she probably thinks it means hugs or kisses as FL cant have slept with anyone otherwise fans in uproar over purity and call FL thrash.

seriously the ML wasn't even told off when he burned the guild documents and could have easily burned her also grabbing her face in the guild and attacking her no one even batted an eye well besides the jealous girl.

is it just me because i see this guy as completely unappealing. I just know the Author is going to throw up some stuff explaining all his horrible actions but despite all that i find it hard to excuse in school he would repeatably burn her and beat her up. I know the whole push down the person u like thing but that's taking it a bit to far.

For those complaining about if this was a machine who translated it, if you have time to read the pages, why don't u read the first page smfh

Users who are viewing this thread