Dex-chan lover
I see and know that I am reading english, but somehow I don't feel like I am reading english..?

appreciate the effort unlike some ungrateful people here. i would help you out bc i know quite a bit of japanese but im way too busy with school. anyway thanks!

Thanks dude. Let the haters hate. If they want a prim and proper TL they should either bug the OG TLs or do the TL themselves. This is one of my guilty pleasure mangas so, once again, thank you.

Poor boy hoping for Nunnaly to hurry notice him lol 😂 dont worry im rotting for you to success

why are people complaining when it is literally stated in the first page that they used google translation? i mean i have a difficulty reading this too but i’m reading this for free so...

Dex-chan lover
Somehow the sentences made sense syntactically but the conversations didn't seem to have any flow? It felt like I was reading dialogue between A.I.s. I'm thankful for your effort and bringing the manga back into the spotlight, but I do hope a more skilled translation team will bring this under their wing and give it the release it deserves.

if he likes her, why he be flirting with other gals still? he trying to get her jelly or something lol

@enzoarweq He's conflicted also you see, there's this unofficial law that Royals don't marry Commoners. So even tho' he likes her, he thinks he'd have no chance in marrying her (which is why he refers to the 4 Laws in chapter 8). But I don't think he'd change his mind and likes someone else 'cause he's a pretty stubborn person. The Author has enough common sense to not ditch this big hurdle like in many Otome plots, I'm really tired on reading shallow outcomes like it. So the only way he'd confessed is if
she pulled a "Briar Rose is revealed as Princess Aurora" stunt.
<-- Don't know if this can be considered as spoiler but I'm putting it as it is to be save.

When he held her chin, and his fingers were on her lips !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you for the chapter !

Well at least a machine translation forces my brain to work harder, instead of passively absorbing information...

Trash indeed. Thanks anyway.

Pretty good for it being only 9 hours but translations were still hard to understand in the more important parts 🧐 Also from what my understanding of what “sniping” is, it’s when a 2nd or third party posts the next chapter of a story that’s already in works of being translated without the knowledge of the original translators

Group Leader
I was hopeful after reading the intro message which seemed to be in proper english, and then after one page I realised that was not the case at all.

Users who are viewing this thread