i love being non,native english and thuss being able to understand translations like this, while others are complaining.

@Nanapie613 ikr just because he's royalty and a handsome man doesn't mean that she has to fall all over herself for him. She was the only person that said anything. No knowing any history between them.

Depending on what kind of merit system the kingdom has the prince is probably supposed to be an adventurer to earn some glory before he either becomes king or take some sort of government position.

Group Leader
Esse manga ja esta ficando cliche, todo capitulo a mesma coisa de fazer esse rei dai ou principe de fogo, ficar com a rainha do gelo.

I was able to understand what was going on and being said, and that's enough for me. The point of language is to convey ideas, and I'm very happy that I got to progress more into this story. Thank you so much! <3

This translation made me think I was far deeper into my drink than I am.

I don’t like being negative of things I can’t do better myself. But this would really benefit from editing or review.

Edit: I feel no negativity over my initial guilt after reading OP’s comment proudly stating they have no interest in giving their ML an edit pass. This chapter is a shameless attempt at boosting Etsy traffic.

I read through the raws (*read*, can't read Japanese), and oh my goodness, I hate that girl even more in English, the one hovering around Lockman.

Fed-Kun's army
aye whats the point of this im assuming new girl rival? and honestly im upset lockman let someone talk down to nunally like that lmfao

@Striffee bruh she is alr annoying enough as is and idk why shes acting up like hes her gf?? lockman can have friends lmfao and i bet if a dude talked to lockman that way she would stay silent

I just watched the presidential debate and I'm not sure if I'm suffering after effects or not.

If Nunally could talked back to the girl, like why would I treat him like the way you treat him and mind you that even he is royalty; he is a rival to me. Also silly girl, why won't you notice Lockman cares for Nunally and snapped when she mentioned she wasn't a maiden.

google translate? some of it doesn't make any sense.
it better not be sniped series.

Users who are viewing this thread