Hmm This is just a hunch but now that we know Yumi killing the bodyguard that serve under Misasa ,
i think this match gonna ended up in DQ with Misasa killing Yumi !
can't wait for the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I sure hope there won't be any asspull from monke's side next chapter

This is becoming History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi with all the different Martial Arts. I must say though Silat is one of the coolest.

Silat (I'm talking about the one from Indonesia) is an underrated martial arts, for all I know the movements were soft and dance like, because back then, Indonesia was being colonized over by the Dutch, the Indonesian people were about to fight back, but they can't do train their fighting normally because that would raise suspicions, so instead of making Silat look like a martial art, they made it look like a dance, it's a bonus for them, being able to perform and gain trust, and train to regain their land by using stealthy martial arts without causing suspicion, I'm glad to see Silat here, wished that Baki had Silat in it too, because if you knew the people that had dedicated their life to train Silat, they're worthy of the title "The side characters that are really strong in real life, but Baki just stomps them."

Group Leader
AMAZING FUCKING TYPESETTING THIS CHAPTER THOUGH,

The fight's really one-sided and the current fang is such a badass.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what will happen if they die a few min after announcing a victory which is possible in this current round

Cause after getting a ring out the the ring out area is dark and all they will see is him wriggling to death of course they don’t know that he’s dying on top of that the rules only states no killing during the match unlike in kengan when its no killing after the match or methods where they will die after the match(something the doctor did)

It's a shame that Yumigahama is such an unlikeable prick, his style is pretty interesting. Also seeing Silat described as soft feels really weird considering some of its takedowns.

Dex-chan lover
Incoming keyboard warriors saying that silst is a lousy martial art

fang of metsudo at the end of the day is just a title from what I remember. It was for those who wanted to have the title of the strongest in order to participate in the fights not necessarily that they were the strongest of the group. Misasa clearly went for the title so that he would represent the group to fight this guy.

Unpredictable huh ?!?
That's mind blowing to me, it'll be pencak silat 😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread