Contributor
No 'Christmas Cake' jokes here, as she's definitely not going to be worrying about being unwanted.

Tomboy + Ara Ara Onee-chan = Ultimate Combo
Here we even have Trap x Reverse Trap
What the fuck kind of Extemination Weapon is this???

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'd just like to see what her job is. It'd be cool if she was a bass player or something. I haven't seen nineteen spelt out in a while.

Aggregator gang
What is Dragon Ball and how do I get it? Unfortunately, looking "Dragon Ball alcohol" up only brings me DBZ themed cocktail results.

It could be that it is not called Dragon Ball but is referencing something with a similar name. If that is the case, let me know because I would never know otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
My hunch last chapter was unexpectedly correct... ara ara territory it is...

Decent taste in Scotch too. Laphroaig is good value for the price.

With every bit of new information, she's only getting more admirable/attractive.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
you actually need to be 20 (an adult) in japan to get married without parental consent

Dex-chan lover
@Liver 16 is enough with parental consent, until the new law comes into effect. However, requiring consent doesn't change the fact it's possible. Or perhaps drinking is also possible with parental consent? Dude here could have called his old man and asked if it's okay for him to have a glass of whisky.

Japan just couldn't historically decide what is an adult and what is not. Thus they had a whole bunch of age limits, some of them not gender neutral, for various things. Recently they apparently have been reviewing them. No doubt old man Shinzo Abe wanted 18 years old free to get married and make children asap without their parents stopping them.

Dex-chan lover
...Doesn't that make that illegal since 20 is the age of consent in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
@Itsn

culturally, he's considered an adult by then, not sure about legally. Consent depends on prefecture but I think for the country as a whole the min is 13.

Dex-chan lover
ok now- "plot" stop getting in the way- the actual 'plot' has to progress. they are very energetic

@Itsn 20 is the age where they can drink alcohol and I think smoke too. Age of consent for sex is 18 like it is almost everywhere.

@Meridis That doesn't mean adults can fuck kids that age is for people in that age range (13-16 or something like that).

Users who are viewing this thread