I think getting ain a younger sister or brother would be great, but maybe not now since he gets jealous easily.

Dex-chan lover
I know she is a nice mother and all but i think she keeps forgetting that she is also a wife... soo yeah night battle time

ivv

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ufufufu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contributor
Exhibit B: The giant man-child getting jealous over how his wife treats his son again.

To be clear, I'm glad we've been going firmly more in the "giant man-child" relationship direction rather than in the "psychopathic yandere" direction which was pretty much the only other easy option with this character. Either way though, I feel like a more full redemptive/self-awareness development of some sort is going to need to happen before I can ever truly and whole-heartedly support their relationship...

@mahtan: @Rubick-kun: I mean, it was established that this was a marriage of convenience of sorts, with very little contact even after marriage, and without even really a duty to produce an heir (because there already was one, when the villainess in question became a stepmother, and our protagonist presumably knows no further children showed up). I think her surprise is not unreasonable, in the context of the facts on the ground, marital status notwithstanding.

I know that next chapter won't probably going anywhere hot but still dat look 😮😂😍
Their child would be sooo cute <3 I ship it!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! <3 <3

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread