Thank you for this gift!! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️ I shall patiently await the next upload!! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
good to see misunderstandings are quickly dealt with. thats what im talkin about

I can't wait for all the Knights to be super loyal, instead of being mean to their lady 😭😭

Shes so precious, thank god Riftan can see it 😭

She needs so much nurturing and love 🥺🥺

Can't wait for her to bloom

Is this a male lead communicating openly and taking responsibility for his own sexuality? What kind of backwards hellscape is this?! /s

I actually love this because we can focus on Ruftan becoming more empathetic and Max becoming confident without pesky tropes getting in the way.

I love how they're slowly stopping the misunderstandings and also really excited for the day the knights are loyal to her too 😭

This manhwa has so much potential and I thank the translators for their translations❤️.

I really love this so far because there's so much development that has yet to come.

I just love them so much! She's cute, he's a hunk but both are precious are doing their best. The way they talk things out and everything else is too much for my heart 😍

Ty for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Don't you dare let her get hurt!!! Who cares about some bimbo, redhead with freckles is 100 times prettier anyway.

I think he's probably the one ML in this genre that I'd actually irl marry. Boy is precious <3

holy fuck this is a goddamn speef
drun of the novel

i hope the money scene is short thats the only part i dont like 😬

Double-page supporter
As usual the art is breathtaking and the panelling - genius! Thanks for scanlating this chapter wordexcerpt team!

Thank you for the update! This series is just so beautiful. I love every character sm ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread