Wait, does that last panel infer that he's strangling his goose? Lol. Why does his sister seem so happy about it? Lolol was he doing that to the thought of Manbag? are we gonna get a chapter that infers that Komi is flicking her bean? Or was he just making noises rolling around in his bed and his sister assumed he was cranking his skin flute? You know, a humerous misunderstanding. Did the author intend it to be ambiguous for the reader to decide?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@AztechDan
When I caught my little bro going at it I was kind of proud of him, so can I understand her

Finally hitohito is realizing. Also, if it was me, I would "involuntarily" let out a "no!", just so that the other tadano or anyone else wouldn't get the wrong idea, I've made it one of my goals to never get into a situation like this, where people just get misinterpret things, it helps that I have a strong imagination.

@Nikosgarofola He's just rolling around in his bed and waving his arms around the air, if this manga went in that direction, it would be much more apparent in earlier chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread