Dex-chan lover
I said this before when kissmanga was still alive, If only Japan has polygamy marriage legal, all these triangle would simply lose it's value...

put in place restriction and rules to the practice, like some countries do (applies only to locals/ financially/physically able to support multiple partners/etc) and suddenly harem ending is not just a dream anymore....

well, whatever I guess, not like they gonna suddenly pass a bill from a random comment section... right? unless....

P/S: there was a story (or two) where one of the side girls went into politics/became Jpn PM and fought to legalize polygamy in Japan... forgot the titles tho...

Dex-chan lover
@Mikhail
There was no point to start this love-triangle to begin with, so there's little to no reason to end it, either. TIs a bizarre way to say: "Well Komi's boring now, let's add another waifu."

We were on the verge of greatness, we were THIS close.... But that last panel borked the fecking mood...

Bruh if he chooses manbagi over Komi I’m gonna drop kick my phone

No Tadano. Is all in your head, you are misinterpret all the situation.
She like you AS A FRIEND..

tumblr_nterj5NLoE1tq3avqo1_400.gifv

Dex-chan lover
the undensening continues, and once again gyaru/genki/childhood friend/secondary romantic interest will be destroyed en route to the promised Komi-san
i will drink in your honor manbagi, when you have passed on

LMAO Hitomiiii
Dear god I love these siblings so much. Perfect amount of stupid interactions lolol

@Niddhoggyr
I laughed way to hard at this.

Honestly, I can see him looking mangabi in a different light then kind of having that phase where he thinks he might like her a lot too?
Could you imagine if he does go out with manbagi but it does its due course and he ends up with komi ;w;

Dex-chan lover
The only question is, 'Who is going to be Tadano's official wife?'

Users who are viewing this thread