Dex-chan lover
Haaahh.. I hope Tadano become a bit greedy and chose them both 😉

Double-page supporter
*loads shotgun prepare for the waifu wars boys* Now we have to choose beetwen komi and manbagi this is a decision on the level of pokémon red or blue so we are absolutely fucked if we choose wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dayum Manbagi actually has a big chance huh...

I'm still rooting for Komi though

Both girls deserve tadano just as much, but Manbagi has my vote to break the first girl wins curse!

Double-page supporter
The *B A R R I E R* is a complety legit thing xD. My sister and I also did that stuff when both lived together

@notgre Its not like the title "Komi-san want to have Boyfriend". So, the story legit can go to any route. Because for the title you mention, day by day Komi overcome her Komyushou. So with her problem solved, Tadano can go to any route. But it depends on author got balls or not to go to any route. LOL

But author maybe can try multiple ending. With Komi and with Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
So the sister just accepts the fact that his brother is furiously masturbating right on the other side, not fucked up at all lmao

Me

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi best not get between Tadano and one true girl. Najimi gonna win this race, s/he's got the childhood friend tag after all.

Dex-chan lover
This was a nice recap, it also reminds me that how much shit Manbagi got from people because she was a Yamamba

Users who are viewing this thread