Dex-chan lover
So, does manbagi win tadano's heart for the time being? We just sat through an entire chapter with him thinking about her. Only makes sense that the author is either padding for time or is hinting that he has feelings for her too.

Or it's a death flag

Tadano is so sweet. It's a shame his greatest weakness is his self hatred, but I get it, too. But...

This still just feels like a set-up for Komi to get ahead, in a way. Or, rather, have that push. Because Komi's best friend, hands down, is Tadano. Tadano also feels this way, so I feel he'll confide in her about the "confession" he received... which will be affirmed by Komi, because she also likes Manbagi as a friend, and push Komi to confess to Tadano so she doesn't "lose." Or something like that...

Fingers still crossed for the "they all win" route, but that won't happen and I doubt Komi will lose. Heck, most of the unimportant side characters probably assume she's dating Tadano already... Up until the Yandere kills them when they gossip about it, at least.

Holy crap, what a misunderstanding.

Also he spent the entire chapter thinking about Manbagi guys. Hmm🤨🧐 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Dropping your cell phone on your face while browsing in bed - sooo relatable!
Also, Tadano has achieved Awareness! Only six more seals to release before the Apocalypse begins!

Double-page supporter
@Raknasuu I mean if we're talking best manga where the main heroine loses, then I'm voting
Ichigo 100%, but that also falls under a manga where black haired girl loses to blonde haired girl.

This "Tadano knows that someone likes him" development is nice but with this the story can now go for another 300 chapters with Tadano being embarrased around the Gyaru and never asking her if she likes him while he himself still doesnt know that the person he likes also likes him back

Dex-chan lover
If Tadano is like that just from thinking that Manbagi might love him, I can only imagine his reaction when he thinks that Komi might love him as well (after all, he's uncertain about the former and clueless about the latter's feelings towards him).

This forced love triangle has been lasting for 138 chapters already, can't we wove past it ?

not that i don't love this attention on manbagi (because i do) but i know my hearts gonna get ripped out when he chooses komi so why draw it out?

Dex-chan lover
I love Tadano, but sometimes I'd like to beat him up for being such an big idiot.

Double-page supporter
"There is a slight chance", huh?

Well, that's a lot better than a lot of other male characters. I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread