@Adam_Bomb

Bajiquan is literally what happens when you use spearmanship with unarmed combat techniques and it's an effective (traditional) martial art. Bajiquan was learned in order to make the Spear and the Fist one in the same. It's not outlandish there's even a person in history that's known for fusing the technique so perfectly from simply practicing the basics to a thorough degree to OHK someone and got poisoned because he was too strong - https://www.plumpub.com/kaimen/2013/li-shu-wen-spearman-extraordinaire/

Nice finish. I'm going to be incredibly surprised if he isn't crippled or dead from that combo.

So Misasa can manhandle someone on par with Kanoh, interesting. Overall would have preferred Kanoh vs Yumigahama but this is still isn't bad

What a waste of potential. Omega really sucks so far. The writing of this match was on par with a manhwa. This is by far the worst fight in the entire kengan manga

I loved Kengan Asure, and this one is really good aswell. But i feel like its kinda predictable or something.
For some reason the fights dont have the same spice or edge as the fights of KA.

Dex-chan lover
5 pages of straight up total beatdown is literally fan service i need ever since they did dirty both my boi gaolang & rihito

xpt

@shoker
You whiffed on that one scene at the beginning of Omega. Koga was facing off against the third member of the Worm, the one who wants to be the tiger's vessel and killed the sword guy at the end of rebellion arc in Asura. Seems we'll have another tournament after this or something.

RIP monkey-man. Now I see why he was avoiding Agito. He would have straight up destroyed Yumigahama.

Dex-chan lover
@xpt
Oh the one that we've never seen his face except his eye. If it were Gaoh, doesn't it make sense to hide the face?
I mean are we going to have three Ohma lookin-people running around? Jesus christ.

it's 2-2 but so far the kengan team has taken less damage overall with Purgatory's fighters all have been beaten quite badly so far. Someone on the kengan team is going to need to get squashed

Fed-Kun's army
What happen to monkey face it’s like he forgot how to draw it

Users who are viewing this thread