Dex-chan lover
i guess in the next week 's chapter , the plot twist is traitor fang is dead , so the win goes to purgatory , lol .

but now i dont care about who win and who lose the matches , as long as i satisfy with the matches .

this is 1 of the most bestest matches in kengan manga-s , at least it is more better than the matches that involves the weaklings losers jobbers lihito and coma ohma , lol .

btw , i just made this funny manga strip about the real main character of this manga : yamashita kazuo shows his true powers , lol :

50426477962_ec73b63986_k.jpg

Im surprised anyone is even saying this guy is dead. When was the last time someone even semi important died in kengan?? lol.

Ohma doesnt count,of course!

@Adam_Bomb

So your suspension disbelief ends with him using his thumb to increase the power of his attack, but begins with a series based on a small character who can essentially use his imagination to increase his fighting potential and creates masses that don't exist?

If you did what he did with his thumb there, it would also break, your fingers have thin layers of bone, it's why you hit with the two front most knuckles to begin with while punching or use an open palm to disperse energy as a shockwave when striking a person's body.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/201770/4

Aggregator gang
Since we'll be getting a cross over with baki. I guess its fair to have a jab at baki while there at it

@DeOneChester
Considering his entire gimmick is based on an ocular ability watching vastly superior fighters go at it? I’d say this a much more believable form of progression compared to him randomly getting power up after power up between rounds. Last I checked him saving Ryu’s humanity is still a plot point also. Him chilling for one arc isn’t gonna hurt

@Serenata Yumigahama had been given the title of FANG, was said to be as strong as Kanoh agito (arguably the strongest fighter in the kengan matches) and he hospitalized Jose. Now jose is in A list and for comparison, the purgatory fighters weren't sure if Rihito could make it into A list and he is strong. Now all this info screams that Yumi can back up the shit he talks and we should expect a good fight from him. Instead, all we got was him showing off his Jerry style (Medival weapons edition) and eating anything Misasa threw at him in the face, the mf couldn't even block ONE HIT, now I agree that yumi should lose but not one sidely. That's like writing the agito vs Hatsumi fight as a stomp without the bit where we see kanoh evolve, this is straight-up BS and on top of that the fanbase hates yumi because he ditched his master, like who do you think metsudo is some kind of fucking diety? Yumi made the better choice by going to purgatory and for some reason that's seen as betrayal? If you can enjoy such simple writing then good for you, but this fight in comparison to the rest is just a piece of shit in pile of diamonds

@wastedlantern the fight started somewhat fair near the start, when the ring wasn't blacked out, but as the match progresses Yumi doesn't have as much room to attack. Like Lolong said, Misasa set him up by provoking him into fighting in the enclosed space, where it's been said since Kengan Ashura, that's where Misasa excels in fighting.

Idk man...there's less and less actual combat tactics and more of "everyone uses increasingly esoteric fighting styles that don't have legit results"

Dex-chan lover
page 13 : misasa : im sorry that i dislocated your jaw . i will re-attach it ... with my elbow , lol .

and i called out this result in the comment section of chapter 76 : " page 9 : if the geezer yamashita gives the okay to misasa , then he has 100 % chance to win this match . "
https://mangadex.org/thread/317192/8

the traitor fang has rubber face ? is this doraemon ? lol :

50491680187_4842b9ca90_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread