* dislocates Jaw*
Everyone reading this chapter:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
you know shit was goes down when we see hundred of comments in just 3 hours loel

There are three certainties in life:

Death
Taxes
and Incapacitated traitors

Yumigahama is dead right? I dont understand a lot of martial arts but for me that's enough to kill him

This dude really just dislocated the man's jaw, and then slammed it back into place with an elbow upper-cut. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it would be brutal, however, I didn't expect it to be one of the most savage and brutal KO (or death) in Kengan history.... fuck man

@wastedlantern what do you mean by enjoying the fight, no one was enjoying it as a super hyped fight, nobody cared about that fucking traitor being a mayor villain, everyone was waiting for the moment he would be brutally put down and the moment is now, that's why we like it, not for the techniques or the "hype" but because he was put in his place... The moment he got cornered by the space the fight was over.

alright man i can't complain about any of the rest of the series if it's gonna give me a takedown that hardcore

Fed-Kun's army
There's no indenting someone's face like that and it doesn't kill them. I'm sorry, but this manages to be even sillier than Pineapple getting his face shoved into concrete. At least you can write that one off as cartoony violence, this is just unrealistic with no redeeming qualities.

Fed-Kun's army
how is this man going to hide in the shadows when he is fucking dead?

@Chrona Lmfao! Are you serious dude? This is the same universe with Hanafasu Hajime and this still triggers you?

Yumigahama won.
Misasa was out of the light ring when the referee called the end of the fight while Yumigahama's chest was still illuminated. Furthermore there is no countdown in this fight, as previously said.
Gg ez

Fed-Kun's army
@ArcBrunestud
Before killing was against the rules? Yes.

@1059212
It's fucking garbage because the manga took the major narrative shift to say "killing is bad and against the rules mmmmmmmkay?" Now that killing is against the rules, I am judging every fight to see whether or not someone kills their opponent and loses in the tournament. Pineapple having his face implanted in concrete and this fight should both be deaths.

There's no narrative tensions if the author can say "killing makes you lose" and then, no matter the injuries just say "they were perfectly fine don't worry :)"

These last two fights should be loses. What on earth does it take to kill your opponent in this god damn universe?

Granted, I should have realized this story would devolve into dogshit when the author just brought Ohma back to life, so jokes on me for being impressed with how ballsy he was with ending Ashura.

Users who are viewing this thread