@clevoine

It's likely to be as simple as lack of interest. His prime motivation is definitely because Yumi went and killed a bodyguard that served under Misasa.

No doubt Yumi is strong, he wouldn't be one of Purgatory's rep fighters if he isn't. But Misasa, man, he's definitely on another tier. Complete mastery of silat, coupled with his advanced ability to read movements and that composed face of his makes him a master tactician. I wonder what would happen if Misasa and Kano were to fight, how would Misasa handle Kanoh's one-inch punch at close quarters.

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy this fight. There was no character development and no emotion during it at all. Misasa was calm and collected during all of it not even pushed a lightyear near his limits from his opponent but we can at least see his hatred towards yumi personified into that gruesome ending. But yumi on the other hand only displays arrogance and nothing else, not only that with what he showed here he is at (in my opinion) a little bit higher than Okubo level at best, nowhere near to be fit to become fang. You have this very good build-up with this villain everyone hates that some speculate to be actually very strong and then you turn him into one of the most 1-dimensional characters in the manga. Honestly, I might be wrong here but this is the way this fight made me feel and it only served the purpose of showing how strong misasa was(and it didn't even do it that well either). 3/10

Damn Misasa is strong.
Still was not that exciting fight for the fang.

Agito really set the high bar in the previous title.

@megabyte2010
Kanoh should be stronger. After all he can evolve during the fight.

Dex-chan lover
it's always weird to me when they go out of their way to explain some things in actual realistic physical terms, but then people get their face punched in and it's concave. (for example, there's a lot of absurd shit in kengan)

"I'm sure to win because my speed is superior" and he *does.* WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT, lemonkey deserved so so much better.

Fed-Kun's army
He's desd, right? His haw, his neck... His face (like his skull is in pieces).

118503216-310365476705677-6857429056601859601-n.jpg

Men Yumi is fucking dead, but alteady from the neck’s chop... What a bullshit if Misasa will not be disqualified

Users who are viewing this thread