@Kingdo by that logic I can say any group that has posted in mangadex after I saw a chapter in another webpage sniped.... in fact chapters done in instagram and youtube to many series are done and worked on before they are even posted on mangadex. Many of the series are even liscensed for the official english version paying for the rights. So in those cases are the mangadex groups sniping? No matter how pretty you paint it your concept of sniping is too biased. You can't really change the concept of sniping only when it is convenient to your own ideals. Like I mentioned before if we follow your logic then any fan translation is sniping the official english translation all the time.

Is it really allowed for groups to do this ? i dont think this is sniping since they intentionally didnt upload missing chapters , its like someone translates a new manga but that someone starts from chapter 10 onwards , not doing chapters 1-9

i think this is really idiotic 😑

Edit : checked the guy who uploaded , profile created today , yep this is 100% advertising their site , i REALLY hope this isnt allowed @MODS

Aww i'm quite surprised to see the chapter gap. But yeah i think i just wait for Speedcat team to upload their scanlation. I'm gonna waittt~

Thank you.. I honestly like the design of your website...

and you could have just posted the chapter 1 to 24 here (so that it wouldn't be considered snipping ), and 25 would directly go to your website (or wait few days to be available in mangadex).

Thanks though.. ❤️❤️❤️

And nad is so naughty. Hahaha..

Dex-chan lover
@duskyloltun
If X translate something from the start but only publish the last chapter for X publicity, that count at snipe for me.
If X publish all X's work from the start to the end of what X have translated, for me that not snipe.
Snipe is when X publish a chapter after the last chapter available.

What the difference between direct snipe who X start at the last chapter available and indirect snipe who X publish just the last chapter and the reader must go to X website to read what is in the gap ?
X translate all the chapter ? But he publish only the last one.
And calm down, I'm not here to have fight, I just wanted to give my vision about snipe.
I don't need a morale lesson, we are all in the wrong in the first place XD

Users who are viewing this thread