@Xevin oh I wasn't accusing you. I called out the the fact that this group already has all the chaps.

I was just saying that sniping in order to cause outrage and enjoy the publicity so your real work gets found is unnecessary, especially when another group is already translating. They're just being dicks.

Hello! This is mei from ruby scanlation.

I uploaded chapter 23-25 on mangadex today.

Our website has chapter 2-25
If you'd like, you can read the rest of chapter 18-22 in our website. I'm not able to upload them here since it's on GDrive and grid version.

Idk why i decided to upload them here but if you don't want to snipe, please don't open it (there's also a notification set, right? xo).. then in the future I think it is best to not upload our project here ^^'

We've been working for this manhwa for months actually since it first came out.. and chapter 25 already been translated by our team last week.

We'll be working for the next update tonight for chapter 26, but we will post them on our website only. I'm sorry for the short notice.. I'm still newbie on mangadex ><

Thank you.

Best regard,
Mei

@Lampsforsale It can't be a snipe if they have all chapters in their website tbf. Also they skipped 5 chapters making it an even less of a snipe. Last time I checked in order to be considered a snipe they have to start from current chapter last group worked on. Not 5 chapters ahead. If so then you should also consider a snipe if a group posted chapter 1 of the series. While I do understand the anger of when someone cuts in line for your work do not forget all these scanlation teams are posting it on mangadex for free. It is fine to post your opinion on the subject but do not forget mangadex did not make any rule about preventing multiple teams from sharing their own work on the same series. In other words anyone is free to post on mangadex however they want. While your opinion is justifiable please do not try to enforce it as the absolute truth when the mangadex site itself has no rule against this.

@Aiko45696462 you uploaded it here because you wanted attention stop lying lmao. If you have been working on this for months by your team and uploading on your site stay that way. You obviously want views and readers that's why you uploaded 3 chapters ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@duskyloltun
I think we can call it a snipe because their publish 5 chap ahead and tell us we can fill the gap in their website.
The method is twisted but the result is the same.

ruby scans really put out 3 chapters as bait for their website lmfaooo 😂 if it ain't here on dex who tf cares lol like i ain't about to go to 10 different sites for 10 series, people are on dex for a reason bruh when will people learn to stop clowning 😂

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapters, but it's really weird. Why didn't you charge it sooner? 🤔

No need to get mad. A lot of teams are actually translating webtoons like this beside the Mangadex-archived translators and releasing it on their own discord server / website. Most of them are because they don't want to get noticed by the original author, and some aim to independently work on their sites (which is not wrong). If you get into the community, there are lots of English translated new chapters for K-webtoons like this.

Sorry but you shouldn't have posted here on mangadex... imo...
Good job for your hard work... but IF you were releasing at almost the same time or before these scans team did (I didn't visit the site so idk what manga/manhwa/manhua you have)... then many people would have already known of you. We like free things after all.
I wonder why aggregator sites didn't take yours🤔. (Maybe they will, now🙃)
Anyway... thanks for the hype!

Users who are viewing this thread